Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just another good speech..

Source : 9gag

It is about being a humankind, we will encounter some problem in this world, and sometimes it makes us feel sad or down, but you know, that kind of feeling is something that makes us "human" we will see how colorful this world is. It is unstable piece of art, the flow of happiness and sadness are changing every minutes in our days, therefore, we shouldn't be ashamed of ourselves, when sometimes we feel sad or down, cause again it proves that we are just human. We will never know the true happiness is, when we never had a chance to feel sad.


These pictures say it all, it's okay if I got no real friends in my life, cause now, when I have it, I will cherish that friendship, I will try to do anything to keep my friendship undamaged, since I know how bad it is living without a friend.. Haha in the end we only just a human right?


"The best kind o friend is the kind you sit with, never say a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you ever had"
- Steven Wright -


0 comments:

Post a Comment