Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Friday, January 25, 2013

Junk File #18

When you become so mad, take a deep breath, and think, it is really their fault? or it is you the one who screwed everything up? and remember to always see the problem from others' point of views, although they never did the same. Cause you will learn something and they won't :)
I keep getting trapped in the same problem over and over again, and I can't just turn my thought into something positive. I realized it is one of my weaknesses, for not being able to think positively about a problem, and being sulky, easily distracted by my own mighty-mood haha. 

And today, again it happens, something that always makes me annoyed, I dont understand how can people so care about themselves and never have an initiative to take care about others who already cared for them, and how people blame someone for a simple mistakes, while they never realized that they've already done the same- if not a worse simple mistakes 10 times more.

Yeah, you guys can call me a hypocrite or whatever, and that I never sincerely helps them, but it is humane right? to expect someone will treat you like you ever treated them, or at least expecting that someone will return your favors.  It did makes me terribly mad, when someone exposed my mistakes like it is a really terrible one, while until now, I've tried my best to conceal their mistakes and told them indirectly, but it just never worked for me. And also, my other major weakness is that I am not a fuckin straightforward guy, I am just too coward confront them directly, cause I know how uncomfortable it is when someone lecture you, or talk to you about your mistakes or something that you dont do properly.

I am really sorry guys, if I suddenly become so quiet, and ignoring every single things that you guys said, I  am just still immature, I still dont know how to control myself, but when it really bothers me, I know it means that you guys are important for me, I just need to take care it by myself, but at least you guys know how I see this problem from my point of view, cause when you guys see it from others' point of view, you will know that no one is right nor is wrong, and I never made this post to tell that I am the one who is right or you guys are the wrongs, haha, and you know, I learn today that praying and listening to some supporting songs is really giving me a clearer mind to asses my problems, once again I'm sorry, I really do...

"You got people 'round the world who know you're a nonchalant"
- Monkey Majik, Westview -

0 comments:

Post a Comment