Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Human Nature #9 : Naivete

He might have been naive, but he didn't care;
he said he rather die with his heart on his sleeve than end up another cynic
Some people are just being stupid, they keep treating everyone else well, although others have never treated him "that" well. I call these bunch of stupid people; naive.


Naive is unsuspecting everything, is it a unique trait which cause you to believe that everything in this world, is good. Naive is when you have a child-like mindset, you think that this life is a fairy-tale, when everything that is happening, eventually will has a happy ending.
Naive is when your expectation is far-beyond possible, you expecting that someone else will treat you like the way you treat them, naive is escaping, when you insist your mind to think that the hell where you live in is a heaven.
Naive is seeing something in only one perspective, generalizing and stereotyping something from what you think, what you feel, or from what you heard from others, to think that superman is immortal, to think that all the doctors could heal all the diseases, to think that all singers have a good voice and such.
Cause naive is the art of being artless.



Everyone is a naive person right? I bet we all have already felt this thing, we are all naive because we got a different definition of what is right and wrong, we tend to think that everything is good, despite the reality it isn't. We always assume that everyone is a nice person, not everyone think like this though, but most of us did. To be honest, I think I am a strongly-naive person. I always have some nearly-impossible expectation about other people around me, I often wish that everyone will treat me like the way I treated them, but in fact? It rarely happened. I also have a tendency to convince myself that every person in this world basically is a nice person, even though logically thinking, it isn't true. I also a typical stubborn person, I have a strong desire to defend what I believe in, and hardly accept someone's criticism about that, I either be silent all day, or curtly-replied someone's question. Yet, naive is human nature, we are always naive, sometimes, it helps, but most of the time it is not, cause everything can be 180 degrees different if you see it in others perspective, be realistic!

"Deceiving others, that's what the world calls 'romance'"
- Oscar Wilde -


0 comments:

Post a Comment