Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Friday, January 20, 2012

Reason for Love?

hari ini perasaan saya campur aduk, siang ini tiba-tiba saya dibuat speechless oleh sebuah message di akun facebook saya, dari seorang yang ya, baru 2-3 bulan ini saya kenal..

do we must have a reason to love somebody?
yes, there must be a reason..
I love you because, I love you, that's my reason..

but, seriously why me?
does this blog that you "accidentally" read, makes me look pity, and therefore you trying to "protect" me?, 

I am not romantic,
I am not athletic,
and I also bad at music,
I am not come from a rich family,
I am also a bad Hindu adherent
I am sucks at lessons
I got only a bit of experience
I even an ignorant child
I don't know well about my hometown

so what things from me that can attract you? 
you really deserve a much better person girl :)


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment