Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Sunday, October 7, 2012

October's Sounds of Hope

October is the tenth month in this year, so many bad things happened in last month, and I hope this month can rejuvenate and recover all that bad things, cause I don't know, I always have an expectation that September is one of the best month in a year, just because many songs oftenly include this month in their lyrics hahaha, anyway, here is my currently favorite songs up to this early October enjoy and feel the music :)

1. Fort Minor - Remember The Name

One of the most popular songs by Fort Minor, this song has a really good message in it, people usually forget about the inspiring words of the lyrics cause the music makes your head keep banging up haha. People use everything to deliver what they wanted to deliver, and song is one of the  most common medias to express what you feel about something, and in this song, they tell us that live as a rapper is sometimes not easy, people will judge you by what you looks like in the outside, yeah mainly this song teach you that success is consist of 50% pain. It is not easy to withstand the prejudge and stereotype, doesn't it? haha, but really this song has a great lyric which is forgotten cause the freakin enjoy music :D

Mike, he doesn't need his name up in lights
He just wanted to be heard whether it;s the beat or the mic
He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him

2. Monkey Majik - Ashiato
Another Momaji's song :D haha, and to be honest it is one of my favorite songs of Momaji, this song told us the story about someone who keeps being able to overcome his obstacles in life, they also told us that it is common for everyone to sometimes face the obstacle, and often these obstacle made us weak and give up, but what matters not how many times we give up, it is how we stand up after we fall, and how tough our will to start-over something that we already given up :), this song is also has a soothing-effect that makes me always start to day-dreami haha. for the lyric and translation go HERE

You might not always be standing on the top
There's a wind that pushes past you when you fall
And whatever path you take, there's a moment when you break
And I'll be on he sidelines cheering you on.

3. Good Charlotte - The Chronicles of Life and Death
Today could be the best day, today could be the worst day, today could be the last day of your life, haha actually this song is a pretty simple one, but somehow I like to listen to it, this song, as the title says is told us about the chronicles of life and death, how someone become alive, how they die, and what is life? haha

These are the stories of our lives as fictional as they may seem
You come in this world
And you go out just the same
Today could be the last day of your life

4. The Corrs - At Your Side
The Corrs! yes this song is a little more happy one haha, actually I can't find the official video so I just put their performance in MTV-Unplugged hehe, like I said before it has the happy-melody, easy listening song about maybe a lovers or bestfriends, that I will be at your side, whatever you will face, you always got somewhere and someone to go, haha we always need someone like that don't we? someone who can always be right there when we need him/her, someone who always readily listen to our problems and solve or face it together, and that what a GF, BF, or best friend should always do right?

If life standing still and your soul's confused
And you cannot find what road to choose
If you make mistakes, you can't let me down
I will still believe, I would turn around

5. Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield - Between the Raindrops
Nah, if the previous songs is all old songs, this one is freshly-new song from the most recent lifehouse's album, I dont know but lately duet song has become more popular, and this natasha bedingfield oftenly become the duet partner haha. This song is about a usually-themed lover songs, but what makes it different is that this song already can captured my ears from the very beginning i listened to the music, haha this song is like having some kind of ambiance, it is like when you are listening to the song there's an auto-imagination of a drizzling or little rain that are happening nearby, haha weird enough? :P

Take me now,
 The world is such a crazy place
When the walls come down
You know I'm here to stay

6. Christina Aguilera - Reflection
And this is the oldest song in the list haha, the first time I hear this song is when I watch the animation movie called "Mulan", the film is nice and it is what makes me always remember about this song, and you can see christina's transformation when you compared her in this video and when she is now :P, Nevertheless, this actually a good song, about a girl who firstly begin to conceal herself from everyone else and by the time passed, she finally understand that she should've been showed her real self, and the film is fortunately ended up with a happy ending, So have you ever look at the mirror and questioned yourself "why is my reflection shows someone I don't know?" haha reflection is always a good thing to do (for me especially :P).

Why must we all conceal
What we think, and how we feel
Must there be a secret me
I/m forced to hide?

7. Home Made Kazoku - Nagareboshi (Shooting Star)
Another Japanese song, and it is come from the OST of Naruto Shipuuden, this anime also the thing that makes me able to know this song, it is a semi-rap japanese style of song, and actually it is very easy-listening and the lyric unexpectedly very good, it tells us about someone who is usually sit somewhere looking at the sky and contemplating his life everytime he went there, he always make a relation between the sky the stars, with the people in his life, until he saw a shooting star which is the thing that makes him believe that he always have some hope, he just want to shine like that stars haha, I love this song, I dont know, I just can feel what that guy feels in this song haha. The lyric ans translation HERE

When I look up at the sky, the stars, see, are sparkling
Each giving off it's own light
Like the people in this planet
Yeah so do I, want to shine particularly bright

8. Bruno Mars - Today My Life Begins
Yup, Bruno Mars' song, to be honest this easily-sing-along melody somehow is familiar but i dont know where or when I ever heard it haha, anyway it is a good song, one of the weird bruno mars' songs haha cause usually his song just about love and lovers, but this song is a motivational one, plus the well-composed melody and a simple lyric, made this song is really ear-catchy and like I said before easily to sing along haha, nice song :)

Life's too short to have regrets
So, I'm learning now to leave in the past and try to forget
Only have one life to live
So you better make the best of it

9. The Script - Live Like We're Dying
The Script is one of the very few typical of 2000's bands that still exists, I mean their type of songs and genres are somehow unique, and I found that this song is one of their good un-popular song haha, It told us to live like we're dying, so that we will do anything at our best right?, the more popular one is sung by Kris Allen (the American Idol's contestant I guess?) anyhow, this is a really good alternative song if you are bored with typical nowadays boybands :P haha

We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell'em that we love'em while we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying


It is odd if i not make it 10? haha let it be 9 if it only 9, haha good night, hope you enjoy those music, music is people's friend hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment