Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tour is a Four Letter Word

It's been a while since my last post in this blog, and today, I really get so many things in my head ready to be written in this blog, and one of those ideas is about Jason Mraz,

Yes, I was really happy when there's a news which stated that Mraz, will do a tour to promote his newest album released in April 16th, his 4th album is called "love is a four letter word" and he called this tour "Tour is a Four Letter Word" haha dont you think it's kinda amazing how he could come up with such wordplaying? haha

I've never been a fan of specific artist, I usually listen to what I think is good, no matter who is singing that song. So, it is the first time I really become a fan of someone, the first time, when I realized that I can always find something good, something enjoying, something interesting, or even something worth learning from almost all of his songs, although, some of his songs are having a "weird" melody or unusual set of words, haha..

It will become his 3rd visit to Indonesia, the first one is in the year of 2008 I think, when he came to Jakarta to promote his 3rd album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things", the 2nd one is in September 2011 in his tour with Toca Rivera, one of his best buddy, I still remember I was kinda upset when I know that the concert will be held in Bali, haha, and this tour is a-must-watch for me, cause it is rare an artist visit Indonesia twice within a year, and I already bought the premium class ticket, one day before my "trip" to Buru Selatan haha..

Booked Ticket
Then, I start to wonder, what songs that he would sung in the concert? and I already have a list of his songs that I will love to hear in the concert, haha and here's the list :

Geek in The Pink
One of my favourite Mraz's songs, this song is barely absent from my song list at Inul Vizta haha, it is really one of the grooviest songs I've ever heard, it always hype-up my mood, nothing can beat the after-effect of this song haha, and this song will become a very-good song to be performed at the stage later..


I Won't Give Up/The World as I See It
I am 100% sure that either if not both of these songs will be sung by Mraz, cause both of this songs are part of his new album--besides, it is released before the official album is launched, so I assumed, most of people know these songs better than the others.

3 or 4 Songs from his new album
He came here to promote his new album, so it is no-brainer that he will perform his songs from the new album, and I already listened to some of his new songs, and You Fckin Did It is a really great song to be performed in a concert, beside that Frank D. Fixer, In Your Hand (Hidden Track), The Woman I Love, and I'm Coming Over are all a good songs, Be Honest is a great one, though, it is has a little chance to be performed, since it is a duet song, Overall his new album is a really great one, full of definition of "Love" in every aspect of our lives hehe

Freedom Song
Freedom song is a typical song that is great to be performed at the stage, cause it really ask the audiences to sing together, the music is enjoyable, and there's a lot of chance for Mraz to interact with us haha.

I'm Yours/Make it Mine
Who doesnt know these songs? It is song that give Mraz the nominations and eventually the trophy of Grammy Award, these are the songs that made Mraz popularity increase a lot, and besides, both are great songs, hope he will perform either one, or both maybe haha

Butterfly
It is also a great song to be performed, it has the beat, it has the groove, it has everything haha

A Beautiful Mess
Perhaps, this song is a bit slow, typical ballad, and maybe he wont sing it, but It is also one of my favourite Mraz's songs, it is really calming, It has one of the best melody and lyric I've ever heard, and it will become a great song to close the night haha,

Some Songs from His Old Album
and I expect he will sing some of his old song from the 1st and 2nd Album, and from his singles, like The Remedy, Curbside Prophet, Try Try Try, Clockwatching, Everything I Own, or Kickin' With You, haha who knows what will he bring?

Nah, don't expect too much right? haha but Im so excited to attend it, and I hope nothing can make me cancel it, *fingers crossed..

"If you're not careful, you'll become another devil in disguise"
- Jason Mraz, You Fckn Did It -

0 comments:

Post a Comment