Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Junk File #11

Dan lagi, saya menyampah, apa diganti aja ya nama blognya jadi "Tempat Sampah" haha,

Actually, there's nothing really wrong happened this day, it just, I really enjoying doing nothing today haha, I started to feel bored living this routine life, even today, when I have nothing to do in the workplace, I have no idea what should I do, I dont know what site to browse, I dont know what game to play, even I dont know what to talk haha, and in the end I just playing epicmafia unexcitedly..

Besides, this day, I lost my desire to listened to what other people saying, I feel like this head is already full of other people's stories, full of unimportant analysis, full of unrealistic expectations, until a point where all of these things are mixed up and I can't filter it to find what really belongs to me..

Today I just hate mainstreams, I just hate the heavy traffics two annoying things that we--Indonesians are really "Great" at haha , Mainstreams, actually it is really useful but I've never liked it, people are really enjoyed being a mainstreamers--me too sometimes haha, when something "happening" is "happened" we just seems like getting an energy out of nowhere to always follow that "happening" news to always keep "telling" everybody about it, haha here it comes the skepticism :P

Nah, dont get me wrong, actually I love listening to someone else's problem, cause it always gives me  something to learn from, Im also a mainstreamer, cause sometimes it sucks to be different you know, haha it is just I need to throw this "shit" out of my head so that, later, this head will be clean, and ready to be used again haha..


0 comments:

Post a Comment