Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Monday, December 5, 2011

Awkward Award

I honestly said that it is clear that recently, I become a really awkward person to be talked or interacted with, I just can sit down or walk or standing in front or behind or beside or even adjoin to each other without saying any single word or discussing any topic for a quite long period of time.

It usually happen in form of three cases, first, in a place where a large group of people are gathered and discussing something that is funny/happening in a very informal way, but suddenly when that group of people start to discuss the main reason why they are gathered in a quite formal way, the moment of awkwardness is completely gone.. second, it is often happened when I'm with someone I close with, for example my Father or my older brother, i don't know, it is feel so hard just trying to say "What's up?" or "How is it going?" when we personally talk or meet, or when I'm with some of my friends, I don't know what topic to discuss with them, although they already open the conversation by discussing something that I really understand or know,, third the awkward moment usually happen when I meet specific type of person, maybe that person is someone that I admired, perhaps I'm 100% really don't know her/him and there are really nothing that connects us, or it is not impossible that the person is someone that I really uncomfortable with since the beginning haha.

Yah, I can only say sorry, and hope that they are understand it, btw, making this post is a kinda awkward moment too hehe..

"There isn't a person alive who knows everything about himself. You can't always know what's right or wrong"
- Reid Hershell, Tales of Destiny II -

0 comments:

Post a Comment