Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a Joke

Haha iseng2 nih buka subforum jokes di kaskus ketemu joke yang bikin ngakak di kantor. here it is CEKIDOT, BEKICOT :


Suatu hari ada orang nelpon nih gan, ceritanya dia salah sambung, tapi malah terjadi dialog begini :

Knott: "Who's calling?"
Watt: "Watt."
Knott: "What is your name, please?"
Watt: "Watt's my name."
Knott: "That's what I asked you. What's your name?"
Watt: "That's what I told you. Watt's my name."
[Pause]
Watt: "Is this James Brown?"
Knott: "No, this is Knott."
Watt: "Please tell me your name."
Knott: "Will Knott."
Watt: "Why not?"
Knott: "Huh? What do you mean why not?"
Watt: "Yeah! Why won't you tell me your name?"
Knott: "But I told you my name!"
Watt: "No you didn't you said, "Will not".
Knott: "Not not, Knott, Will Knott!"
Watt: "That's what I mean."
Knott: "So you know my name."
Watt: "Of course not!"
Knott: "Good. So now, what is yours?"
Watt: "Watt. Yours?"
Knott: "Your name!"
Watt: "Watt's my name."
Knott: "How the hell do I know? I am asking you!"
Watt: "Look I have been very patient and I have told you my name and you have not even told me yours yet."
Knott: "You've been patient? What about me?"
[Pause]
Knott: "I have told you my name so many times and it is you who have not told me yours yet."
Watt: "Of course not!"
Knott: "See, you even know my name!"
Watt: "Of course not!"
Knott: "Then why do you keep saying of course Knott?"
Watt: "Because I don't."
[Pause]
Knott: "What is your name?"
Watt: "See, you do know!"
Knott: "Of course not!"
Watt:"Then why do you keep saying, Watt is your name."
Knott: "To find out your name!"
Watt: "But you already know it!"
Knott: "What?"
Watt: "See!"
Knott: "Listen, listen, wait; if I asked you what your name is, what would your answer be?"
Watt: "Watt's my name."
Knott: "No, no, give me only one word."
Watt: "Watt"
Knott: "Your name!"
Watt: "Right!"
[Pause before it hits him]
Knott: "Oh, Wright!"
Watt: "Yeah!"
Knott: "So why didn't you say so before?"
Watt: "I told you so many times!"
Knott: "You never said Wright before"
Watt: "Of course I did."
Knott: "OK I won't argue any more. Do you know my name?"
Watt: "I do not."
Knott: Well, there you go, now we know each other's name."
Watt: "I do not!"
Knott: "Good!"
Watt: "Oh, Guud!"
Knott: "Good."
Watt: "No wonder, it took me so long, is that Dutch?"
Knott: "No, it's Knott!"
Watt: "Oh, okay. At least the names are clear now Guud."
Knott: "Yes Wright."

:ngakaks :ngakaks

0 comments:

Post a Comment