Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Monday, November 29, 2010

Move!! Moving!!

as the title says, i just moved from my old to the new boarding house..

yeah, it is located near aditya jaya temple at rawamangun, a site that become the border of east and central jakarta, yeah it is further from my office than the old one, but i love the house, love the people, and this house somehow has an "aura" of comforty something that difficult to express by words, i just like this house :)

i know the risk of choosing a boarding house that quite far from the office, but im sure this is the best choice available, lets see if i can keep my words..

btw, this morning dewa and boni came to my old boarding house, to see how good is the house, they were unchanged since the last time i meet them, boni still a bit serious person, yet always has a sense of humour and a nice person to share a feeling, while dewa keeps his bright aura, still optimistic and kind to many people.

dewa asked me whether he could join stay with me in my new house or not, cause he needs to make sure first where will he work for the first 2 months, so i allowed him to join me, since i also bit lonely, haha..

hope they will be dropped in nearby places so that they wouldnt have any problem finding a good boarding house to living in

0 comments:

Post a Comment