Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Junk File #4

I speak very little, yeah thats true,,
not because I already know or understand..
not because I cocky or don't want to share mine..
and not because I don't like the topic that we discuss..
but it because of my story is not as great as yours..
my experiences is far fewer than yours..
and I'm just too shame to share it..

I write so wisely, no doubt,,
not because I know a lof of things..
not because I want to teach others what and how to do..
and not because I want to brag about my writing skill whatsoever..
but it because I just learn something new..
I just know that I was wrong..
and I want you guys to understand what i think n feel..

so please,, don't hesitate to give me advices or criticisms..
warn me if I'm wrong..
praise me if I'm doing good..
share your problems with me..
and always stays around me..
cause you guys are invaluable for me..

I'm in the process of changing my attitude..
try to be more aware and care about others..
try to helping everyone that need help..
try to be a good listener and organizer..
all of these just to make a redemption..
to redeem my mistakes..
to redeem my sins..
that I was once the most ignorant and unaffectionate person..


"If it's a broken part, replace it, if it's a broken arm then brace it, If it's a broken heart then face it"
-Jason Mraz, Details in the Fabric"


0 comments:

Post a Comment