Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Monday, February 21, 2011

Uncommon Community

humans are social creatures, things that can not be denied by anyone, we always need help from others to be able to run this life as well as we could, that's why the existence of community is very important in our life..

what is community? according to a random site i found, community is a way of relating to other persons as brothers and sisters who share a common origin, a common dignity, and a common destiny. Community involves learning to live in terms of an interconnected "we" more than an isolated "I'. It involves making choices which reinforce the experience of relatedness and foster the sense of belonging and interdependence.

In my humble opinion, I considered community as a place for people to share and talk each other about something that they love to do. somehow, I think there is something that particularly "same" that make them willing to do that activities together, perhaps, they are at a same workplace, believe in the same religion, living at the same place, or even having a same hobby.



Talking about community, I believe that i classified myself as an ignorant person, I had a lot of acquaintance, but had a very few close friend, maybe it because i never join a specific community, or taking any "side",, since I prefer to be objective and when there are two groups which are having a dispute and then they ask me who is right and who is wrong, i tend to not taking any side and blaming the other side, instead I will choose to not getting involved with their problem.

recently, I'm present in the STAN's DotA Community, eventough, I am an alumnus of STAN at the present time. I Choose to join the group, because DotA is one of my most favorites activities to do, they are very welcome to us, and somehow they are overrated when rated my skill haha..

Now, this community, I consider as uncommon, since there are only few people understand the art of playing this game, when you compare it to sports community, music community, or any other art-based community, but I can tell that I really appreciate this community cause I feel respected with it. hope this community will be a forever-lasting one (lebay) haha..

Oh yeah, don't forget, being inside a community doesn't mean you hate other community or people who do not join your community, since community is made not as a tool to grouping yourself, but instead made as a place to socialize with others,,,



Quote of The Day
"To Believe in Your Path, You don’t Need to Prove that Other People’s Choices are Wrong."

-Ni Made Hepi Susanti-

0 comments:

Post a Comment