Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

W.H.Y?

  • I dont know why people keep correcting someone else’s mistakes while they still have their own problem to get rid off...
  • ·         I dont know why people assume responsibility and then whining for how much problems that arise when they take that responsibility..
    ·         I dont know why people keep complicating the simple things...
    ·         I dont know why people really like to show to everyone that he/she knows or is able to do something...
    ·         I dont know why differences are marked  as “wrong”
    ·         I dont know why people are so selfish, never thinks about someone else’s feeling
    ·         I dont know why people keep arguing, and comparing one thing to another, when they know that their opinions is hardly unbiased and are really subjective
    ·         I dont know why people dislike being judged when they always judge others
    ·         I dont know why people justify their mistakes

    And I dont know what  this world still has and how much things that I still need to learn..


    "kalau mau bersihin sesuatu itu, bersihin kepalanya dulu, sama kaya' kita mandi"
    - Ari Gemini Parbinoto-




1 comments:

W.A. Pranayoga said...

Tiap orang punya pikiran kaya gitu kale, zzz

Post a Comment