Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Junk File #2

to be introverted,,
to be reflective,,
to be hesitant,,
will brings me to loneliness,,
the word that I tried to avoid,,
the noun that I tend to acknowledge,,
and the things that I will ended up with..

on the other hand..

to be extroverted,,
to be overreacted,,
to be judgmental and critical,,
will brings me to guilt,,
things that I'll be sorry for,,
things that I'll be disappointed for,,
and the things that I'll be ended up with..

When the north gives you the blazing fire
while the south offers you a crackling ice
whereas the west blocks you with the hardest stones
and the east serves you a monsoon

WHICH WAY SHOULD I TAKE?


"saya tak peduli orang lain membenci saya, karena hal baik untuk mereka yang saya lakukan"

Sersan Suprapto

0 comments:

Post a Comment