Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels

- -

Monday, March 18, 2013

Junk File #19

So, I ask yesterday, what I've done?
did my tongue slipped so much that all people around me got hurt?
did my words rude enough to make them hated me?
what I did wrong, and how can I change it?

Then I ask today, what I always do?
do I always remember to be grateful?
do I keep whining and complaining?
what thing that I always forget, and how to keep remember it?

Finally, I ask tomorrow, what will I do?
will I be a better person, by changing myself?
will I work and learn harder?
what should I do and how should I behave?

Even, time won't give me any answer
then, to whom should I ask?
God, I already ask you so many countless time
would you forgive me, and give me the answer?
Please God, lead my way, I don't know anything about this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment